LIC conducts various exams to appoint eligible candidates for the relevant posts for its branches all over the country. LIC AAO 2023 EXAM which was scheduled for 4th April 2023 has been postponed due to CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK till further instructions.
LIC AAO is one of the most preferred exams by the government job aspirants. It is conducted once in a year and candidates eagerly wait for the exam throughout the year. Unfortunately the LIC AAO 2023 was postponed in the last minutes of the exam dates which have left many candidates disappointed.
Knowledge never goes in vain and so does your LIC AAO 2023 EXAM preparation. Candidates are sitting at home and waiting for the LOCKDOWN to be lifted so that they can hear some positive news about the exam dates. Instead of waiting for the exam and sitting idle it is advisable to make the most of the bonus time given by the circumstances to strengthen your learning. Allow me to suggest you some tips to prepare for LIC ASSISTANT 2023 exam and keep you busy constructively.
1. Start your revision by taking one mock test daily from the online test series of LIC AAO exam.
2. Analyze your weaknesses and try to improve them. Revise the relevant topic from the best resource books o exam material that you have procured for the exam preparation. Revise from the same source to revive the concepts again in case you have not understood then.
3. For doubt sessions you can seek the help from the subject experts available at the online portals. Join any of the reputed online test series for LIC AAO exam where they provide feedback of your performance followed by the doubt sessions.
4. Make a list of the mathematics formulae which are repeatedly used in various questions. Revision will enable you to retain them for a long and you will be able to practice them constructively.
5.Take speed tests of the comprehensive topics of every subject from the test series package. Monitor the time taken by you to solve the set of questions given in the speed tests. Improve speed and accuracy simultaneously which is only possible by revising and practicing the topics subsequently.
6. Keep a track of your performance tally of mock tests and compare it with the last year cut-off marks of LIC AAO EXAM. Set your target to meet the expected cut-off limit of the forthcoming exam which will be more than the previous one. Try to improve your score in every attempt after the analysis.
7. In case you are not able to coupe up with your previous exam preparation, may be you did self study, then you can join online video course for LIC AAO EXAM and listen to the video lectures of almost all the subjects to give a quick and easy revision of the topics which needs more learning and understanding.
8. In the mains there is general awareness section where current affairs based questions are asked from financial and insurance sector. Revise them daily from the notes which you have prepared during your exam preparation. It is the integral part of your exam as you are expected to be professionally aware of the sector in which you are pursuing the job.
Hope these tips to prepare for LIC ASSISTANT 2023 EXAM will help you revise the topics effectively rather than sitting idle and waiting for the next exam date to be announced by LIC.