SSC GD (General Duty) is the exam which is held by the staff selection commission to select the suitable candidates for the post of constables in various departments like BSF (Border Security Force), SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal), CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force), NIA (National Investigation Agency), CISF (Central Industrial, etc. The minimum qualification for the post is matriculation from a recognized board. The notification of SSC GD 2022 is expected in the month of July 2022 and the exam will be held thereafter in the month of September or October 2022 ( tentatively) as announced by SSC in their ANNUAL CALENDAR FOR EXAMS.
SSC GD is very competitive exam because it has huge number of contestants who intend to join Police and Security based jobs in the relevant departments. The exam is held in four stages namely:
a) Physical Standard Test (PST)
b) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
c) Computer-based test
d) Medical test.
Let us discuss some significant tips to qualify Computer based test which is in objective mode. It comprises of four sections namely
1. General intelligence and reasoning
3. Elementary mathematics
4. General knowledge and general awareness
These topics need thorough preparation and if one prepares it effectively then it is easy to touch the cut-off. The level of question paper is not difficult but it has lot of contestants which makes it hard to crack. Besides preparing for written exam do not neglect your PET/PST exam.
SIGNIFICANT TIPS TO PREPARE FOR CBT of SSC GD EXAM
1. Craft a workable timetable before starting preparation of the subjects and assign adequate time for each subject. Do not forget to devote adequate time for PET test. It is wise to make a study plan of six to seven hours daily and follow it sternly.
2. Kindly note down the entire syllabus of the subjects mentioned for the SSC GD exam pattern. Do not presume that its syllabus is similar to the SSC CGL or other SSC exams. There are numerous topics, which are in SSC CGL exam but not included in it. It is observed that most of the candidates used to study out of syllabus topics, which will certainly not be asked in this exam. Hence, it leads to waste of efforts and energy.
3. Refer previous year question papers for SSC GD Constable Exam. Practice them rigorously, because SSC at times puts a few of them in the upcoming exams. Previous year question papers are also very significant to analyze the following aspects of the exam:
a) Topic wise allocation of questions
b) Difficulty level of questions asked
c) Cut off marks of the last exam held
d) Type of questions crafted for the contestants.
It is highly recommended to analyze advised all above facts before starting the SSC GD Exam preparation.
4. Find the topics in which you have enough knowledge and weaknesses. Accordingly plan your studies. It will enhance your confidence and save time.
5. Buy standard books which are based on the latest exam pattern and syllabus of SSC GD EXAM. Make a thorough survey from those who have qualified the exam from the highly experienced subject experts before buying a resource book for studies.
6. Buy online test series for SSC GD which are designed by highly experienced subject experts so that you can practice the exact format before taking the exam. it will help you allocate your weaknesses and strengths. Choose it wisely and attempt one mock test daily after completing the entire syllabus.
These are some of the ideal tips to prepare for SSC GD EXAM and qualify in the forthcoming attempt. Although the exam is schedule in the month of September 2022 and this is the right time to kick start your SSC GD Exam preparation.