Can aspirant of SSC CGL EXAM also take SSC CPO Exam comfortably with the same preparation?
Staff Selection Commission conducts various exams such as SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, etc. The syllabus of almost all the competitive exams held by SSC is same except for those with technical posts. SSC CGL exam and SSC CPO exam have the same syllabus and the sections in the Tier 1. This makes the preparation easy for those who are choosing both SSC CGL and SSC CPO exams to appear in the same year. Tier 2 is different for SSC CPO which is the trending exam these days as SSC CGL TIER 1 exam sessions are over for SSC CGL 2022 EXAM. SSC CPO Exam is expected to be notified in the month of April 2022 and Tier 1 will be (tentatively) held in the month of September 2022.
In case any aspirant has appeared in SSC CGL EXAM 2022 can always take SSC CPO EXAM tier 1 with the same preparation. There are some tips to be followed to keep the exam preparation intact for the forthcoming SSC CPO EXAM 2022.
TIPS TO PREPARE FOR SSC CPO EXAM 2022 TIER 1
1. Syllabus is same as that of SSC CGL EXAM therefore there is no need to note down the syllabus again.
2. Analyze the previous year question papers of SSC CPO EXAM because the exam trend is different as compared to SSC CGL EXAM. It will guide you the important topics from the point of view of SSC CPO EXAM.
3. Devote more time to the important topics analyzed by you after going through the previous year question papers of SSC CPO EXAM.
4. To update on the difficult topics you can join online video course. It will be reasonable for you to join as it is cheaper than classroom coaching. You can listen to the video lecture any number of times to understand your weak topics well. It will give you expected outcomes.
5. By joining online video course, candidates will get free access to online test series which is very much required to practice for the exam. Every exam is unique in itself therefore it is a must to practice online test series for SSC CPO EXAM rather than relying on the SSC CGL test series. Topics are same but weight age varies from exam to exam.
6. To know more about the exam pattern, candidates can go through the latest exam analysis of the SSC CPO TIER 1 EXAM. It will help them to know the difficulty level of the exam and the important topics from the CPO exam point of view.
7. Revise Quantitative Aptitude section regularly by taking regular speed and accuracy tests to master speed in calculating complex values. Practice them daily.
8. Make a list of tables of numbers, square roots and cube roots and revise them daily to calculate the complex values easily and quickly.
9. Revise the short tricks and methods for various Reasoning Ability topics to enhance the speed and accuracy. Maintain the regular study schedule to revise all the topics effectively.
10. Give importance to all the sections. English and General Knowledge topics should also be revised regularly. These are not complex sections yet needs thorough revision.
Hope these tips are helpful enough to cope up with the preparations you have done for SSC CGL TIER I 2022 exam. It will definitely give you good and encouraging outcomes because you have studied the same topics again in a row without any break. Start the exam preparation for SSC CPO TIER 1 2022 EXAM now if you really want to ace the exam with flying colors.