The result oriented strategy is a matter of being diverse at your efforts and about setting yourself at a distance from the hard-hitting competition. To crack a “hard nut” like SSC CGL exam productively, it is essential to posses 20 percent skills and 80 percent strategy. It involves your plan to succeed and this plan is referred to as “strategy”.
Helpful SSC CGL Exam Preparation Strategy for Beginners
1. For every spirited aspirant, the first major step should be visiting the official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for finding out the prescribed syllabus for SSC CGL Exam.
2. After thoroughly visiting the official website, aspirants can list out the details of the syllabus subject-wise. Tier-I will have 4 sections and every section is of great significance.
3. The syllabus for SSC CGL Exam primarily comprises of topics which have been studied thoroughly in Higher Secondary School Level classes. So, it will be very easier for them to understand the topics and then analyze their strengths and weaknesses.
4. The students are recommended to begin their preparation with their strongest areas. This will raise their moral and will give them encouragement to study more and hard in months to come. It will also make them consistent as well as regular in their studying hours.
5. The students should improvise their time management skills as it plays pivotal role in every competitive exam. In SSC CGL Exam Tier-I, the timing has been reduced to 60 minutes for 100 questions instead of 80 minutes. Therefore, to solve questions swiftly and accurately, students should improvise their time management skills.
6. It is commonly observed that few questions are often repeated every year. So, every student is advised to solve previous year questions meticulously with proper understanding. Tier-I exam is conducted in multiple shifts and it is predictable that few questions may get repeated.
7. For preparing Quantitative Aptitude section, the students are advised to learn, remember and understand all the important formulas and concepts by heart. You may find many questions which are directly formula based. Therefore, if you apply the correct formula only then you can get the correct answer. So, learn hard and practice harder questions based on formulas.
8. English Language section can be prepared by mastering grammar and vocabulary topics. Aspirants can join SSC CGL online coaching classes or join SSC CGL COACHING INSTIUTE to get the basics cleared. Do practice their online mock tests to brush your knowledge. It is one of the scoring sections of this exam.
9. Every year Current Affairs in General Studies section is getting implication. You must be well-versed with day-today happening worldwide. Make a list out all important facts, figures, places, persons etc. The information related to Indian Constitution, Sports, Awards, Appointments, Dates, and Summits etc should be logically and methodically studied.
10. Practice does not make you perfect but it is the perfect practice which makes you skilled perfect. Preparation strategy coupled with hard work and regular practice makes you winner in the end. So, it is worthwhile to develop a habit of revising every topic, after its completion and then attempt online mock tests. One should make this a proper schedule of studying and practice it regularly.
These are some of the underlined noteworthy tips for preparing SSC CGL exam and hope that it will prove to be helpful to you. A good strategy is synonymous to smart work, so believe in it and work hard with systematically applied strategy to get the maximum output from your sincere hard work. The current trend of online coaching classes is garnering popularity because it delivers you best of services at your convenience.