If you’re looking for a slogan on mental health, you’ve come to the right place. Inspiring mental health slogans and quotes are what I do best. Mental Health Slogans and Taglines To Inspire You 100% guaranteed to give you the motivation you need in life. Whether you are an individual with mental health issues, a supporter of those with mental health, a family member looking for support, or just someone wanting to support others. We have the most creative and inspiring quotes. Check out this killer list and get your own share of positivity.
1. Man is not worried by real problems so much as by his imagined anxieties about real problems.
2. Today I escaped anxiety. Or no, I discarded it, because it was within me, in my own perceptions—not outside.
3. What upsets people is not things themselves, but their judgements about these things.
4. You have power over your mind not outside events, realize this and you will find strength.
5. Don’t let your imagination be crushed by life as a whole…Stick with the situation at hand, and ask, ‘Why is this so unbearable? Why can’t I endure it?’ You’ll be embarrassed to answer.
6. Depression isn’t a war you win. It’s a battle you fight every day. You never stop, never get to rest. It’s one bloody fray after another.
7. The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.
8. If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken.
9. There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
10. Mental health affects every aspect of your life. It’s not just this neat little issue you can put into a box.
11. Mental health problems don’t define who you are. They are something you experience. You walk in the rain and you feel the rain, but you are not the rain.
12. Mental health is just as important as… physical health and deserves the same quality of support.
13. Inner psychological, greater spiritual.
14. Mental illness makes you stronger.
15. Mental illness is a monster, but can be overcome by strong will.
16. Maintaining good mental health is taking care of yourself.
17. Don’t keep your mental illness a secret.
18. Discrimination in mental health is not allowed.
19. Mental health is important for fighting stress.
20. I don’t need to take care of myself because I take care of my mental health.
21. Physical problems can be cured, but mental illnesses require therapy.
22. Mental illness is serious, but can be cured.
23. Mental illness cannot measure the real value of someone.
24. Mental health is unquestionably the biggest wealth
25. A healthy body includes physical health, mental wellness, and a positive mood.
26. Mental illness can be overcome by having a strong will.
27. Your child’s mental health is our responsibility.
28. Children’s mental health is an issue that affects us all.
29. A child’s mental health matters.
30. The future of child’s mental health depends on what we do now.
31. To be successful, children need mental strength.
32. When in doubt, check your mental health.
33. Don’t ignore your mental health.
34. Mental illness is a complex condition.
35. Mental health is our business.
36. Mental health equals physical health.
37. Mental health is as important as physical health.
38. Mental health is first, then money.
39. Mental health is more important than physical health.
40. Mental health is the most important thing in life.
41. Mental health isn’t weakness.
42. Mental health is so important.
43. Mental health is a struggle for all of us, and it’s important for us to talk about it.
44. Sometimes mental health is temporary.
45. Mental health should be spoken about, and be treated seriously.
46. Mental health is important for everyone.
47. Don’t let mental health abuse you.
48. Mental Health is not a joke.
49. Remember that mental health isn’t permanent.
50. No one has the right to judge you, and or judge you on your mental health.