Are you preparing for SBI PO Prelims 2022 exam? If yes, then it is the right time that one should start the exam preparation to score high in the exam. Qualifying is one aspect and scoring high is another aspect of the same exam. The more you score, higher are the chances to be called for the interview on priority by the bank authorities. SBI PO Prelims 2022 exam is expected in the month of July –August 2022 tentatively. Therefore it is the high time to follow the systematic SBI PO 2022 PREPARATION STRATEGY and begin your journey towards the prestigious career option of the lifetime. The preparation strategy should encompass your strengths and weaknesses, maintain your strengths by practicing as much as you can to acquire accuracy in it and overcome your weakness to make them your strengths by working hard.
To make a systematic SBI PO 2022 PREPARATION STRATEGY candidate should know the latest exam pattern and syllabus of the exam so that the topics can be synchronized according to the previous knowledge. SBI PO 2022 will be conducted in three phases, Preliminary, Mains and Group Exercise and Interview. Candidates are required to secure the minimum qualifying marks to qualify each stage of selection. Let us discuss the significant preparation strategy to score high in SBI PO 2022 Prelims exam which is a stepping stone to ace the entire SBI PO 2022 EXAM.
1. To know the latest syllabus and exam pattern of SBI PO Prelims exam
2. Analyze the previous years’ question papers
3. Learn the basic skills
4. Regular revision should be done through short video tutorials or short notes prepared while learning the topic
5. Craft section-wise strategy to attempt the exam
6. To analyze mock test and identify your weak areas
7. Develop the habit of reading newspaper daily to increase your General Knowledge skills
8. To practice regularly the Numerical Ability and Problem Solving Skills
9. Avoid doing guesswork and save yourself from negative marking
These are very user friendly tips and one must follow them systematically to avoid failure in the exam. SBI PO exam has a high difficulty level as compared to other bank exams therefore practice as much as you can to master all the topics. Avoid doing selective study because it will block your success road towards PO post in one of the largest banks of India.
Every section is important for you; therefore give equal time to all the sections while making the SBI PO 2022 PREPARATION STRATEGY. Selective study is a biggest barrier in qualify the exam with high score; try to cover the entire syllabus well in time. All it needs is proper guidance and approach towards the studies. Whether you have joined SBI PO coaching classes or doing self study, you need move extra miles to out bright your competitors which are millions in number as against handful of posts. Better pull up your socks and start working hard rather than waiting for the official notification of SBI PO 2022 Prelims exam. Cover the syllabus well in time so that you can practice a lot and reach the cut-off level in the forthcoming exam.
Competition is very high for SBI PO exam and needs dedicated and committed efforts to qualify the exam. Scoring high should be the aim if you really want to join as SBI PO because competition is high and cut-off is also towering every year. Instead of waiting for the notification and exam date of SBI PO 2022-23 exam let’s start the SBI PO Preparation. According to the recent survey conducted on various successful candidates, some tips and strategies have come into the limelight which is worth sharing. Aspirant should work in the right direction based on these tips and strategies to score high.
TIPS AND STRATEGIES TO SCORE HIGH IN SBI PO 2022-23 EXAM
1. Make a study plan to complete the syllabus topic-wise rather than taking any topic randomly. It will spoil your mindset and you will not be able to cover the entire syllabus systematically.
2. After covering the entire syllabus develop the habit of taking SBI PO online test series. It will give you the right approach to solve the exam as the tests are structured on the basis of the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
3. Take every mock test as your real exam and make a strategy to solve before you start the test. Always try to solve the easy questions first and then other questions.
4.There is no need to answer all the questions, be selective in choosing the questions. Answer the questions which are easy for you or else you have to face the crunch of negative marking. Answer every question carefully and wisely.
5. Do not get stuck at any particular question because it will spoil your valuable time. Keep moving to the next question, it will save your time which can be further utilized once you are through with the questions you know.
6. Monitor time while solving mock tests and manage accordingly to solve the question paper. Remember that you have 60 minutes to solve 100 questions. Maintain the speed and accuracy level simultaneously rather than just solving it for the sake of it.
7. Mathematics and reasoning needs lot of practice therefore take practice test on every topic of these subjects from online test series of SBI PO exam. It will help you master the basics and you will come to know the types of questions being asked in the exam. Work on the basics to solve the questions accurately and this practice is fruitful if your SBI PO preparation is perfect.
8. Prepare for general knowledge and general awareness right from the day one. It does not come in one day. It is advisable to develop the habit to read leading English newspaper, watch news channels and read business magazines to develop the general awareness. Most of the questions are current affair based and this activity will enhance your knowledge.
Always remember that you are going to appear in the most competitive exam of banking sector and prepare well. In case you are not able to handle self study pattern then join the best SBI PO COACHING INSTITUTE to get regular and systematic study strategy to complete your syllabus effectively. The team of experts is always at your bay to give you the best assistance and guidance for the exam.
Wishing you success in the forthcoming SBI PO 2022-23 exam with high score.