IBPS CLERK 2022-23 exam notification is expected in the month of October 2022 and the tentative dates for IBPS CLERK Preliminary exams are December 12, 13 & 19, 2022. These dates were announced in the Annual Exam Calendar for IBPS 2022-23 EXAMS. After knowing the dates of exam in advance most of the aspirants must have started their studies for the exam. There must have been some who have yet to kick start their exam preparations. There are approximately three months left and it is the right time to start for the exam preparation for IBPS CLERK 2022 prelims if you have not started so far.
IBPS Clerk Exam (Prelims) is divided into three sections, namely, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. Since there are just three months for the exam, covering the syllabus of all the three sections may be a difficult task, but the same can be accomplished with the proper distribution of syllabus.
Aspirants should follow these given tips and tricks to quickly prepare for IBPS CLERK Exam
1. Understand the syllabus and plan your time table properly.
2. Follow the time table systematically with dedication.
3. Make the study plan topic wise so that you can focus on all the topics. Do not leave any topic as it spoils your mindset while attempting the exam if you come across that topic.
4. General Knowledge is one of the preeminent sections for marks gaining in IBPS CLERK EXAM and other banking exams. One should command it by daily newspaper reading habit, read latest GK books and magazines which will clear doubt about current affairs. Focus on the topics such as Current events, banking awareness, sports, business news, political news and film & television, etc.
5. Practice mock tests and solve all questions in good timing. Practice as much as you can don’t waste time in thinking about the exam. Solve previous year questions and more practice can effortlessly save your time in IBPS CLERK exam.
6. Aspirants must try online mock test after successfully completing the entre syllabus. Mock tests help to judge you in the exam with proper time duration. Solve mock test to have an upright idea of the exam.
One can join IBPS CLERK COACHING INSITUTE or join online video course for IBPS CLERK for the best outcomes of your exam preparations. You will get timely help from the subject experts as per the need from time to time.