SBI does not follow the pattern of recruiting every year that makes every candidate much concerned about the mains exam date. Before the date is announced it is very important to organize your study pattern to combat the competitive exam. SBI CLERK MAINS is supposed to have difficult level questions which need lot of practice and hard work.
Let us discuss some tips to prepare effectively for SBI CLERK 2022 MAINS EXAM to qualify in the forthcoming attempt.
1. To know the latest SBI CLERK MAINS EXAM PATTERN this is given below for the ready reference-It comprises of 190 questions which are distributed section-wise as English- 40, Quantitative Aptitude- 50, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude- 50, General/ Financial Awareness- 50. The total marks allotted are 200. Questions are in the objective mode to be attempted in 2hrs and 40 minutes.
2. Revise the grammar rules and vocabulary that you prepared for prelims exam but practice the topics from the mains previous year question bank as the level of mains is higher than prelims exam.
3. Prepare General/Financial Awareness section cautiously. Follow the news channels and magazines to keep you updated with the latest news in economic and business sector of India and the world. Most of the questions are based on the current affairs.
4. Join online video course for SBI CLERK MAINS EXAM and attend all the video lectures. It will save your time and money as the course is reasonable and available at your convenient time and place.
5. The syllabus of QA and RA is same but the level is higher than prelims. Revise the topics well and take practice questions from the mains question bank.
6. Prepare short notes of the significant topics and the topics which are difficult for you. It will be easy for you to revise in the last minute because books are difficult to refer at the time of revision.
7. In case you are not able to handle self-study pattern then join SBI CLERK COACHING and take regular classes to understand the concepts well. Coaching classes follow systematic pattern to cover the entire syllabus before the exam.
8. Descriptive Test is conducted in SBI CLERK MAINS therefore prepare for the mains by practicing essay and letter writing. The topics are generally taken from the current affairs. You can choose any hot and happening topic from the newspaper and write on it. To enhance writing skills it is advisable to read newspapers and articles to improve your sentence formation as well as the vocabulary.
9. Computer aptitude section will need basic knowledge. Study the basics of computer application, definitions and abbreviations. Questions are generally based on the basic knowledge of computers and abbreviations.
10. Join mock test series and take one mock test daily till the exam date to know your weaknesses. Improve upon them by taking doubt sessions which are easily available with mock test series portal. It is just an email or call away.
Hope these tips will help you prepare effectively for SBI CLERK MAINS 2022 exam. Wishing you the best for the forthcoming exams give your best to get the best.