According to the tentative calendar of IBPS released for various exams IBPS CLERK EXAM 2022 will be notified in the month of September 2022. The prelims exam will be held in the month of December 2022 and mains in the month of January 2022. There are more than six months with the aspirants of IBPS CLERK 2022 to prepare effectively for the prelims and mains exam.
IBPS CLERK exam is one of the competitive exams as it has more contestants than other bank exams. The difficulty level of the exam is from moderate to difficult which is manageable if the IBPS CLERK preparation is thorough and enough practice is done to combat all the sections effectively.
Starting early for such exams is highly recommended and definitely earns expected outcomes. There are hundred per cent chances to qualify IBPS CLERK 2022 exam in the first attempt if aspirants start the exam preparation now. Let us discuss some IBPS CLERK 2022 Exam Preparation tips to be followed to make it result-oriented.
Significant IBPS CLERK 2022 Exam Preparation Tips
1. Visit the official website of IBPS and note down the detailed syllabus and latest exam pattern adopted for IBPS CLERK EXAM.
2. Segregate the difficult topics and simple topics of every section.
3. Make a systematic study plan and take easy topics first. It will help you make the studies target based and you will gain confidence.
4. Follow the time table systematically so that you cover the syllabus as early as possible.
5. Buy the best exam material for IBPS CLERK exam preparation which should be based on the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
6. Join online test series for IBPS CLERK Exam and take one topic test every day once you have covered the relevant topic. Take at least 50 questions on each topic to master them thoroughly. Accuracy counts more than speed as IBPS follows negative marking.
7. Join online video course for IBPS CLERK or classroom coaching so that you get comprehensive lectures on every topic. It is mandatory to understand the topics well so that you can attempt the questions accurately.
8. Once you have acquired accuracy on almost all the topics then work on speed. You can take speed tests of the topics which you have mastered well. Speed is a key factor to attempt IBPS CLERK exam because it has sectional timings. You are given fixed time for every section to attempt. Practice lot of speed tests on almost every topic you learn and study.
9. After completing the entire syllabus, start taking one full length online mock test of IBPS CLERK Exam. Submit the test after completing it and wait for the performance analysis. Examine your strengths and weaknesses from the performance analysis given by the portal and work on your weaknesses.
10. Take regular doubt sessions of your weak topics from the subject experts to improve your performance. Take more practice tests on it subsequently to know your understanding level.
These are some of the significant tips that every aspirant of IBPS CLERK 2022 should follow from now rather than waiting for the notifications to be released. Bank exams need more practice and knowledge as the competition is very high. Number of aspirants is comparatively more in bank exams than in any other public undertaking job exams.
Digitalization has gifted you with the privilege to sit home and study through online video courses and test series. Most of the online educational portals are run by the reputed educational brands. Choose them wisely and study from the comforts of your home in case you are unable to join classroom coaching due to any of the reasons.