Life Insurance Company conducts various exams for its branches spread all over India. One of the most sought for exams is LIC ASSISTANT. It is an officer level post where graduates are eligible to apply for the LIC ASSISTANT EXAM. This year LIC ASSISTANT 2022 EXAM is expected to be notified in the month of September 2022.
Preliminary exam will be conducted in the month of November 2022. Aspirants have lot of time to prepare effectively for the exam. It is advisable to start preparing for the exam now so that you get enough time to practice and learn the concepts thoroughly.
Let us discuss some significant tips to prepare for LIC ASSISTANT 2022 EXAM.
1. Know the latest exam pattern and syllabus of LIC ASSISTANT from the official website and note down for ready reference or download it on your mobile or desktop.
2. Make a comprehensive study plan and follow it regularly. Do not think that you can skip a day or so because it will deviate your mind and you will not be able to resume your studies with dedication.
3. Buy best exam material for LIC ASSISTANT EXAM. Shortlist some reputed publications and authors and give a read of one or two pages to know the quality of the content and then decide to buy. Study material is the lifeline of your learning process so choose it wisely.
4. Complete the syllabus well in time. The syllabus is vast and it can be easily covered in 3 to 4 months. Do it now so that you get enough time to practice for the exam.
5. Join online test series for LIC ASSISTANT exam and practice one test daily right from the day one of your exam preparation. Initially take topic tests and master every topic. After completing the entire syllabus start taking full length mock tests.
6. Analyze your performance in mock tests and identify your weaknesses. It is very important to acquire proficiency in all the sections to ace the exam with high score.
7. Revise important formulae and concepts of mathematics because it is a complex section and scoring too. Master all the concepts well so that you acquire accuracy. Accuracy is the desired attribute to ace the exam.
8. Take regular speed tests from online test series and monitor your speed. Improve the speed by analyzing it on regular basis. Attempt every speed test with the timer on. It will help you know your efficiency level to attempt the examination in time.
Hope these tips will help you prepare for LIC ASSISTANT EXAM effectively and you qualify it in the first attempt.