The Digital India initiative is a flagship program of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. The program aims to provide universal access to digital resources and services, promote digital inclusion, and make digital technology an enabler of development. The Digital India campaign was launched on 1 July 2015 by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this initiative, the government intends to provide access to digital resources and services to all citizens of India. The aim is to promote digital inclusion and make digital technology an enabler of development. The slogan for Digital India is “Powerful India: Connecting people, empowering lives”. The slogan emphasizes the potential of Digital India to empower citizens and connect them with each other and with the world.
Digital India is a campaign launched by the Government of India to ensure that all citizens are aware of the importance of digital technology and its various applications. The slogan for this campaign is “Go digital, stay connected!” This slogan highlights the need for everyone to be familiar with digital technology in order to stay connected with the world around them. The campaign seeks to promote digital literacy and awareness among all citizens, so that they can take full advantage of the opportunities afforded by digital technology.
As the world becomes increasingly digitized, it is more important than ever to be aware of the implications of this shift. The following are some slogans and taglines that capture the essence of digital awareness:-“The future is digital- make sure you’re prepared! – “Think before you click!”- “Protect your online identity!”- “Be smart about your online footprint!”
“Digital India Slogans and Tagline Ideas”
1. Connecting the unconnected
2. Power to the people
3. An efficient government for a prosperous nation
4. Building bridges, not walls
5. Delivering services at your doorstep
6. Igniting minds, empowering lives
7. Inclusive growth through innovative solutions
8. Integrity and accountability in public life
9. Knowledge is power – use it wisely
10. Making India proud!
11. In this digital age, we have an opportunity to transform lives of people. ~PM Narendra Modi
12. Pace at which people are taking to digital technology defies our stereotypes of age, education, language and income. ~PM Narendra Modi
13. Social media is reducing social barriers. ~PM Narendra Modi
14. Digital India is an enterprise for India’s transformation. ~PM Narendra Modi
15. I dream of a Digital India where high-speed Digital Highways unite the Nation. ~PM Narendra Modi
16. Digital India’ is not an elite concept anymore. We have to use this idea to revolutionize health and education in India. ~PM Narendra Modi
17. I dream of a Digital India where mobile and e-Banking ensures Financial Inclusion. ~PM Narendra Modi
18. I dream of a Digital India where technology ensures the Citizen-Government interface is incorruptible. ~PM Narendra Modi
19. I dream of a Digital India where cyber security becomes an integral part of our National Security. ~PM Narendra Modi
20. I dream of a Digital India where mobile enabled emergency services ensure Personal Security. ~PM Narendra Modi
21. I dream of a Digital India where farmers are empowered with real-time information to be connected with Global Markets. ~PM Narendra Modi
22. India has a good run on digital transformation and this sets the foundation for the next phase of deep tech where the opportunity is fantastic. – Manoj Kohli, Softbank India
23. I dream of a Digital India where farmers are empowered with real-time information to be connected with Global Markets. ~PM Narendra Modi
24. Digital India Empowers You.
25. Digital India Evolution.
26. Think Once, Think Twice, Think Digital India.
27. Everything We Do Is Driven By Digital India.
18. Digital India, A Radical New Idea.
19. Digital India, When No One Else Is Around.
20. Race For The Digital India.
21. High Life With Digital India.